Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Inspiring Euphoria

I see the pain in their eyes. Beneath their smiles I can hear the sadness in their voice. It's what those around me don't say that tells me everything I need to know.

I want to help them, but they don't listen. So many are buried beneath their own constricted ideas of themselves that they can't even dream of a new way of being.

I write and write, and have used my words to reinvent myself as a happy person, a whole person, working out my issues through sentences and paragraphs of pain. This has given me an insight I wish to use to help those around me.

Utilizing my skill at crafting ideas, concepts, thoughts through words, the poetry of prose, and marrying it with my passion, my eagerness to help humanity rise up from beneath the muck and mire of the every day that keeps us down.

All I ask is that you give me a chance to demonstrate my writing ability and give me a purpose and direction, a forum for me to do all I can to extend my hand to any and all, helping them to help themselves, and in return to help those that they can reach out to.

Thank you for your time. I sincerely hope this helps make a difference in the world when it needs it the most.

Kurt Christenson
516-343-1798

No comments: