Thursday, September 11, 2008

Introductions are in order

Hello. My name is Kurt Christenson. I live in the East Village in New York City. I am currently attending the New School to get my bachelor's degree in writing and/or film. As part of one of my current classes, Hero(ines), I have to keep a blog about heroes, which really, this is something I should be doing anyways.

I write comic books. Well, not professionally, but some of my close friends are drawing for a living at Marvel, Image, and Independents. You can find out more information on our group TenTon Studios at TenTonStudios. The graphic novel I am working on is in the process of being lettered and as pages are done more will be going up on that site here: Legend of Liquid Fury. Currently we have the first 22 pages but we should have the first act, up to about page 40 or so up within the next few weeks.

So please feel free to give it a look and let me know what you think. 

More to come.

K

No comments: