Sunday, February 22, 2009

All Night Sunday Jam Sessions

I'm doing this to reach out to people that read this to comment. I would like to start a discussion, a scene, a vibe, a view, a movement, a career for all of us.

I want to direct a movie, with all of my friends doing what they love to do, create whatever they want for a living.

I have the ideas that could change fiction and certainly superheroes. As we soar into the 21st Century i'd like to be your guide and reinventor of reality, your madcap magician with a factory of fun at his disposal.

Starting today, every sunday night at 9pm will be my late night talk show blog.

Welcome.

Also tune in Tuesday mornings at 10am for Write Club with my original BFF and co-conspirator in the grand design, Timothy Mucci. The closest thing I have to a brother in this world.

I love my life.

K

No comments: